Mokona Village Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox rox!!!

4 posters

Go down

Xbox rox!!! Empty Xbox rox!!!

Post  Jeff Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:19 am

KK Facepalm's got his Wii topic so I'm puttin out my Xbox topic. I got both the Xbox and 360. Fav games includes Halo 1-3 (what box owner doesn't have that in their fav?), Mass Effect and everything Bioware, Burnout revenge I just love blowin up cars and crashin!, Oblivion (though it does feel a bit slow to me) and Assassin's Creed. Old xbox games I played like a religion were Halo 1-2, Fable, Oddworld Munches Odyssey, KOTOR and Jade Empire (Bioware WOO!!!!), DOA, all the burnouts, and Gunmetal (tough game but you're a freakin giant robot that transforms into a jet!!!). I know there are a lot more I forgot to list but those are my main biggies!

So, anyone else wanna share their favs? Discuss!
Jeff
Jeff
That Other Guy
That Other Guy

Back to top Go down

Xbox rox!!! Empty Re: Xbox rox!!!

Post  Facepalm Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:28 am

Bah! I pity the fo' who chooses XBOX over Nintendo. Halo Schmalo. Portal seems decent, and Viva Pinata is hilarious. Also, Ultimate Alliance, if we ever get a chance to beat it... Rock Band also seems cool. I'm proabably biased because of my long history of Nintendo usage. Oh well, my friends have them, so I'm not missing out.
Facepalm
Facepalm
Admin
Admin

http://mokona-village.forumaction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:36 am

Oh heck yeah! Completely forgot Marvel Ultimate Alliance but that is definitely one of my favs! And Naruto Rise of a Ninja that was a good one... And screw you Facepalm Halo rocks. U jus' jealous cuz you suxxors at shooters! Razz
Jeff
Jeff
That Other Guy
That Other Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tannim Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:23 am

I enjoy playing on Xbox live, and Team Fortress 2 has proven to be a fun and balanced game with 9 different classes to choose from, and each class providing something important to the dynamics of battle. The Orange Box was a very good buy, as not only did it include all of the Half-Life 2 bits, but portal and above game. That's what I've been playin' lately.

EDIT: Forgot I was also playin' Call of Duty 4: Mordern Warfare and Medal of Honor: Airborne. I highly recommend that you do NOT play them back to back, switching between them. It gave me a mild form of shell-shock.
Tannim
Tannim
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/126066/

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachirou Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:24 pm

It's hard to say. XD I'm a sucker for the X-Box graphics, so I find it hard to pick favourties. Plus, I haven't gotten a chance to play it all that much, despite being my favourite console. I'm up for recommendations though.

Rock Band makes for an awesome party game; I play it at nerd gatherings all the time. XD
Hachirou
Hachirou
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down