Mokona Village Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm bored and I wanna talk

3 posters

Go down

I'm bored and I wanna talk Empty I'm bored and I wanna talk

Post  Tannim Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:03 am

Title says it all. It also has nothing to do with reaching Genin forum rank. Honest.

>_>

<_<

*whistles innocently*

Anyway, given this is a pretty exclusive club I figure we should get some more dialogging going.

What's on my mind? I'm four levels away from going for Jonin rank, and look forward to writing the experience down so Mokona villagers who follow will have a clear and precise guide for the future.

I also thought it was awesome Eli Manning took home the Superbowl today. The Giants defense played a spectacular game today and held the Patriot offense down. You go, Eli.

Oh, also good news! I actually managed to have three of my referrals make Chunin, and got the resulting badge that gives +2 to my levels. Combined with the first +1 badge I'm looking at a sweet +3 levels total so far. It's pretty awesome.

Peace out, all.

* Edit: PS, new sigs! Awesome!
Tannim
Tannim
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/126066/

Back to top Go down

I'm bored and I wanna talk Empty Re: I'm bored and I wanna talk

Post  Skittles Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:55 am

Yah, the second season signature is preeeeetty awesome.

Can't say much about the super bowl. I was sitting at a party mostly out of a vain hope of getting some of the awesome prizes, and started hoping the Patriots would win out of spite. (Sitting amongst a bunch of crazy New York state fans, who started spraying (what I hope was) water is not a good experience.)

Hm. I'm sitting as a Season 2 Genin, wondering what happened to make C rank missions so difficult. Range 11? Honestly, where am I suppose to get that?

Also, I need to go back and do a lot of logging to see who has attacked and failed to spy on us. Honestly, after so much time, I've stopped caring about the spies. I'm getting more annoyed with the people who repeatedly attack us. Or traitors. Special new catagory for him.

Real life? I need to stop procrastinating so much.
Skittles
Skittles
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:25 am

Well SugarSweet, if you had earned the Letter of Mark by getting all the NWW items you would have that range Razz . And yeah season 2 signatures!!! They look exactly like the season 1 version but have season 2 noted in the top right corner!!! YAY!!! Laughing I think the sigs just got changed in general cuz my younger characters have the sig as well...

And Superbowl... Unfortunately had a project to work on but I'm kinda glad the Giants won. I always root for the underdog team Cool
Jeff
Jeff
That Other Guy
That Other Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Skittles Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:37 pm

XP Never call me that again. Never.

It would've been cool if a team managed to pull of an undefeated season though. History in the making, you know?
Skittles
Skittles
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:13 pm

OK Candy-"man" Laughing Laughing Laughing . Just trying to come up with new material but I'm runnin out of good ones Razz .
Jeff
Jeff
That Other Guy
That Other Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tannim Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:23 pm

Skittles wrote:It would've been cool if a team managed to pull of an undefeated season though. History in the making, you know?

Well, given the Dolphins have already done the same, it wouldn't really have been history in the making... actually, their one away from being perfect is more history making if I do say so myself.
Tannim
Tannim
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skittles Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:26 pm

Aaah, I stand corrected.
Still woulda been cool though.
Skittles
Skittles
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Tannim Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:12 pm

I actually think it's cooler that Eli won the Superbowl just a year after his Brother, Payton. Extra cool considering their dad, an awesome quarterback in his own right, was stuck with a really bad team for his career and never made it himself.
Tannim
Tannim
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum