Mokona Village Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Becoming Sannin

3 posters

Go down

Becoming Sannin Empty Becoming Sannin

Post  Jeff Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:46 pm

I also became sannin and I think I should make a topic detailing what is involved.

When you reach lvl 51 the special mission opens up "Do you have what it takes to become legendary?" Or something like that I forget the exact name... Something with legendary in it... anyway it costs 30 stamina like any sp. mission.

First stage: You must be the #1 non-sannin player for the day. You must be #1 in the top player list.

Do this by partying like crazy. Save up enough money and party till your XP ranking is to your liking. I've seen a lot of people get well over 1 million in their XP ranking, sometimes nearly 2 million. so to be safe you may want to earn around that much. You can use the Racks regeneration jutsu to give you 100 stamina so you can earn more XP, you can also save up hairpin pieces in anticipation of this and use the special mission repeatedly to refill your stamina several times (do this the day before taking the sannin sp. mission). The following day if you are ranked as yesterdays #1 player you can take the sp. mission and succeed in it.

2nd stage: You need the 3 legendary sannin on your team.

Make sure you have Snake-man, The Rack, and J-diddy in your team and you're golden.

3rd stage: Be in a village with EPIC MONUMENT.

This was the most annoying part for me. At the time of this posting there are currently only 3 villages with an epic monument (Random, Bear, and Andromeda). You must leave your current village and join one of these to pass this stage of the mission. Andromeda seems to kick out and accept new members the most of the 3 but apply to all of them anyway. (If the village is full of jerks you can royally screw them too, like free-loading off their store house or attacking their allies before quickly leaving the village. But do this ONLY if they deserve it please!)

4th stage: This is actually stage 4-5-and 6 but I forget the exact order and they're pretty much the same. You must pass a 12D 12S mission, one of each jutsu type (Gen, Nin, Tai) individually. At this point you're probably strong enough and have a jutsu to pass these easily.

Then you're a sannin! You get AA-rank (yes DOUBLE A) missions. you get more stamina more chakra, the usual with ranking up. The AA-rank missions tend to be 18-20D 12-17S.

That should be everything! Feel free to ask questions!
Jeff
Jeff
That Other Guy
That Other Guy

Back to top Go down

Becoming Sannin Empty Re: Becoming Sannin

Post  Tannim Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:48 am

Thanks for the info! I'll be sure to make use of it in 20 or so levels. ^_^
Tannim
Tannim
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/126066/

Back to top Go down

Post  Skittles Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:58 am

I hope to some day have the epic monument so people won't have to leave our village.
Skittles
Skittles
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:13 am

That would be nice. Try getting it before I reach lvl 51, ok?
Jeff
Jeff
That Other Guy
That Other Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Skittles Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:39 pm

We'll be lucky if it comes around before I loop again. (I'm still not sure if there is a season three loop. Might be.)
Skittles
Skittles
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:09 pm

Eviltaxi would know...
Jeff
Jeff
That Other Guy
That Other Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Skittles Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:43 pm

We can just watch his info and find out that way...
Skittles
Skittles
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down