Mokona Village Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Games

3 posters

Go down

Online Games Empty Online Games

Post  Hachirou Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:14 pm

Since we already have a board for X-Box Live, I figured we might as well have one for other games that we might be able to play as a village, from casual, text-based games to MMOs like Guild Wars or World of Warcraft.

I'm a WoW player myself, through I don't really get a chance to play all that much until summer. Mostly just weekends and holidays.
Hachirou
Hachirou
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Online Games Empty Re: Online Games

Post  Facepalm Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:08 am

I used to play wow, but it was too expensive for a collage budget... I have Guild wars, but haven't patched it for forever... That's about it, though there are a bunch of random things I occasionally do. Mostly I do wii and ds stuff tongue
Facepalm
Facepalm
Admin
Admin

http://mokona-village.forumaction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Tannim Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:57 am

I used to play WoW, until I spent about a week raiding the same dungeon for one bit of EQ that'd I'd outgrow in a few levels... that pretty much ended it for me. I found it fun leveling, but I hated the equipment gathering.
Tannim
Tannim
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/126066/

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachirou Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:50 pm

I created a character on a friend's Guild Wars account, but I don't really play. Guess it's not really my type of gameplay. I can't stand the interface for it. Though I gotta admit, they have some really nice graphics at times.

I just have a ton of alts for WoW, so I never really bother with raiding. Mostly I just do quests and roleplay with my guild. XD I guess I've never really worried about getting gear, since I've always had higher-leveled friends who would make stuff for me.

Plus, I have a weakness for running instances. I'm a tank though, so I have to. XD
Hachirou
Hachirou
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum